SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Recent Photo's (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13682)

southern151 09-12-2010 06:32 PM

Now, let's all have beer and get over it! Deal?

Fool, you gotta wait a couple more years or have a mom and dad's ok with it form on hand! Lol!

southern151 09-12-2010 06:33 PM

That's an ok with you drinking a couple form.

fishinpox 09-12-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardball (Post 193649)
Fool, why post a thread about a technical problem? Just PM Jeff and he would address it. Don't come back on here and start stirring the pot. It was nice for a long time when you could read reports and stories without someone starting crap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 193650)
Jealous of a 14yo?? Um no...........here's the deal....

I'd really like to see your pics, I'm sure they're from your hunt this weekend, and I'm sure they're great. That's not the issue tho.

Your trying to imply that the site is mediocre because you have a less than favorable personal view of Jeff......

Again, I'd like to see the pictures, but could do without your attitude.

Oh and you last comment is exactly what I'm talking about.......

not trying to take up for the boy but ....... i hardly see where you are comin from , i think he was just stating that he couldnt post pics .

jchief 09-12-2010 06:44 PM

Agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 193682)
not trying to take up for the boy but ....... i hardly see where you are comin from , i think he was just stating that he couldnt post pics .

I believe you are correct.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 193682)

Thank you, that is what i've been trying to say the entire time

fishinpox 09-12-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 193690)
Thank you, that is what i've been trying to say the entire time

f it lil man ! shake dem haters off! any any ways they prolly salty a 14 yr old kid could smoke dat azz @ TROUT FISHIN!!!:*****:

longsidelandry 09-12-2010 06:54 PM

Fool, if you want you can email them to me and I'll see if I can post them up. I've never had a problem with posting pics anywhere. That or you can download a program called ShrinkPic, it automatically shrinks down pictures when you upload them to websites. http://www.onthegosoft.com/sp_download.htm

BottomOfTheBoot 09-12-2010 07:35 PM

Not sure what pictures you're trying to post Fool, but if it's the same ones on your FaceBook..those are awesome.

"Feet Down, Guns Up"....I like that. Great shots man.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BottomOfTheBoot (Post 193721)
Not sure what pictures you're trying to post Fool, but if it's the same ones on your FaceBook..those are awesome.

"Feet Down, Guns Up"....I like that. Great shots man.

Thanks man, thats one of my faves...and then the BB's flying in the air shot is awesome.

ShadMan 09-12-2010 07:38 PM

Fool - I changed my settings to allow a slightly larger picture. I think the issue is that the pictures were over the maximum Kb size, not the maximum height or width. I've increased the allowed height and width to 800 pixels instead of 750, and the maximum Kb size to 250Kb instead of 100Kb. Let me know if you can post the picture now.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 07:45 PM

awhile go it was just saying upload failed, still saying that, not sure whats up.
All my pics are in .jpeg format on my camera, unless im shooting a posted image, the i go to .RAW

ShadMan 09-12-2010 07:51 PM

.RAW files weren't set asvallowed, so uploading those wouldn't work. JPEGs should be fine, though. Email me the picture you are having trouble with and let me take a look at it. I just enabled RAW files with the same limits as JPEGs.

huntin fool 09-12-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 193732)
.RAW files weren't set asvallowed, so uploading those wouldn't work. JPEGs should be fine, though. Email me the picture you are having trouble with and let me take a look at it. I just enabled RAW files with the same limits as JPEGs.

It's all good man, no big deal.

just a couple of my pics from this weekend, no biggy.

ShadMan 09-12-2010 08:18 PM

LOL...well, I'd like to find out if there IS an issue with the forum since you keep bringing it up. ;)

huntin fool 09-12-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 193743)
LOL...well, I'd like to find out if there IS an issue with the forum since you keep bringing it up. ;)

LOL, i just aint on my email account right now.
Ill email em tomorrow

speck-chaser 09-12-2010 09:38 PM

the last few times I posted pics, I had to shrink them down too, or it would give me the upload failed screen.

dmouton272 09-13-2010 09:09 AM

Well I tried it too several times in the past and sent email to admin. and was told to clean out cookies. Tried that and it still didn't work. So I just don't try anymore.

ShadMan 09-13-2010 10:54 AM

Please understand that 99% of the time this is due to a cookie issue, particularly if you get the error that a security token is missing, which I believe is the error you were getting. That is separate from the issue where it only says "Upload Failed". If you are getting the "Upload Failed" error, please send me the picture you are trying to upload.

ShadMan 09-13-2010 06:55 PM

Thanks to dmouton's help, I think I have found and corrected the issue. Y'all let me know if you are still having problems.

dmouton272 09-14-2010 10:49 AM

Yes, it works now. Thanks