SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sand Trout.... (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17472)

specknation 03-28-2011 11:57 PM

I think W was banned for selling refurb. Shimano reels to Salty

Hopedale Hustler 03-29-2011 04:40 AM

What happened to them?

JDd 03-29-2011 10:52 PM

I think things got heated over W's small stature and Napoleon Complex.

Ray 03-30-2011 10:34 AM

I have caught some big Sand Trout like that fishing out of Empire in 150 ft. of water.
They were all big. Caught one this past summer out of Grand Isle too.

meaux fishing 03-30-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 240190)
I have caught some big Sand Trout like that fishing out of Empire in 150 ft. of water.
They were all big. Caught one this past summer out of Grand Isle too.

How deep were they?

Ray 03-30-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 240190)
I have caught some big Sand Trout like that fishing out of Empire in 150 ft. of water.
They were all big. Caught one this past summer out of Grand Isle too.

About 150 ft.

meaux fishing 03-30-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 240219)
About 150 ft.

Hahaha I didn't know if you meant they were down 150 or the rig was in 150

Salty 03-30-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 239636)
Size 8 shoe.....*****


:*****:

Ray 03-30-2011 09:55 PM

I was on a boat, in 150 ft. of water. Fishing on the bottom.

duck enticer 03-31-2011 09:00 AM

When I was a kid we used to get out to the Magnolia's (17 miles offshore) about February-March and absolutely Hammer the sand trout. Drop heavy jigs and get to spankin em. Bluefish would cut them in two on the way up, but it didn't matter there were so many. They have awesome meat, it gets mushy when warm though. Got to keep em cold.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted