SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costas (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17645)

Born2fish19 04-07-2011 02:51 AM

How about a pair of polarized calcutta or strike kings from academy? They are only $19.99........can they really be worth $150 or more? I've tried them on.....then put my cheapos back on and i dont see that much difference if any

meaux fishing 04-07-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2fish19 (Post 242127)
How about a pair of polarized calcutta or strike kings from academy? They are only $19.99........can they really be worth $150 or more? I've tried them on.....then put my cheapos back on and i dont see that much difference if any

The difference is the long term comfort and eyestrain. If I have a cheap pair on for too long it gives me a headache or makes my eyes hurt due to the poor quality of the lenses

Lake Chuck Duck 04-07-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChaf (Post 242031)
Hey LCD let me have those nasty Wave Killers.

When did I say they were nasty? I still wear them just not to fish in because I am scared of losing them.

Natetxag 04-12-2011 04:52 PM

GET THEM FROM EBAY!!! JUST GOT SOME BLACKFIN 580's for 65% off on ebay.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted