SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Big Lake idiot (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19537)

ScubaLatt 06-12-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 266791)
Super spook to the cast net...then troll up like you want to get it out...and suck the castnet in your trolling motor and cut it out and say....your sorry..it happens

just spit Dr. Pepper on my screen and keyboard..:cry::*****:

iron man 06-12-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaLatt (Post 267729)
just spit Dr. Pepper on my screen and keyboard..:cry::*****:

get a labtop and nothing will happen.

Feesherman 06-13-2011 09:58 AM

You should have seen the idiot on Saturday. He comes running from across the lake. See's a boat(me). Makes a bee line towards me from down wind of me. Drives right up my whole drift and passes about 50 yards from me. I cuss him out proper and then he takes off again to run and check out so more boats. Lord people make me so mad.

Tete Dur 06-13-2011 10:07 AM

I was fishing yesterday and saw a flock of birds so I started heading towards it. Passed up a guy in a small aluminum boat and was gonna fish the birds before he got there, but I decided to turn away and let him fish the birds since I already had several nice fish in the boat. Dude slows down on the MASSIVE flock of birds like he is gonna ease in and fish them....NOPE....all of a sudden he gets back on step and runs straight through the middle of them to head directly for a weir!! haha. I guess he wanted them to move out of the way before they dropped a deuce on his head. I let the school come back together for a few minutes and moved in and caught several fish.

Capt.B 06-14-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 266791)
Super spook to the cast net...then troll up like you want to get it out...and suck the castnet in your trolling motor and cut it out and say....your sorry..it happens

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D:D:D

bjhooper82 06-14-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 266622)
Well me and a guy from work went to try our luck today and did ok but we had somthing happen that really blew my mind. Our day was goin ok and we fished some birds and picked up some fish and everyone was pretty much stickin to one boat per group then it happened, we found a pretty good set of birds workin some nice fish and this idiot rolls up and comes 50ft from us and starts fishin. Well we keep our cool and keep workin the birds and then this frigin idiot pulls out a cast net and starts trying to catch bait or somthin, short of us workin him over we nicely cranked up and left him a nice big wake to rock with. No pics but he was in a Nautic Star

i drive a nautic star but i havent been on the lake since friday. i promise it wasnt me!!

longcast 06-14-2011 07:34 AM

I have a nauticstar. It was not mr though. I have not been on big lake since the 4th. Haha

Savagespec619 06-14-2011 11:28 AM

u should have told him to catch that round... the worst is nick poe

matt wahl 06-14-2011 05:16 PM

I saw that today.. Wasit in turners bay? There were like 7 boats around one set of birds about 1130 or 12. And a dude blows in with a new nautic star and starts throwin a cast net.

Feesherman 06-14-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt wahl (Post 268749)
I saw that today.. Wasit in turners bay? There were like 7 boats around one set of birds about 1130 or 12. And a dude blows in with a new nautic star and starts throwin a cast net.

7 boats and no one cussed him out?

hadabite 06-14-2011 06:35 PM

I have a star too but I'm at work.

SULPHITE 06-14-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt wahl (Post 268749)

so this is the second time this event happened...maybe he thinks he can catch trout with the net?

BIGJ 06-14-2011 08:02 PM

What is the deal with the cast net. He trying to catch trout or bait?
Thats doesn't make any sense when people are fishing there.

fishin 06-14-2011 08:54 PM

I have never seen anyone cast netting in the birds. I'll be on the lookout for him and try and get a pic at least. This guy deserves a top spot in the hall of shame!