SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bomber Fishing (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2093)

speckdaddy 08-12-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n D (Post 32255)
Make sure he puts them sharp hooks on there. With them hooks you dont set the hook just reel

if he uses gamakatsu, like i do, he just needs ta send me sum, ill send him money and i can rig em myself. i heard hes got sum fancy artwork on sum;)

Deadly D 08-12-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 32257)
if he uses gamakatsu, like i do, he just needs ta send me sum, ill send him money and i can rig em myself. i heard hes got sum fancy artwork on sum;)

I tell you what he has more patience than me I promise you. He'sgot some good looking baits:)

BigCoon 08-13-2009 10:01 AM

If you are selling some of your special Bombers, I would also like to buy some from you. I too fish Big Lake and have had success with Bomber Lures. In fact, I started a thread here about what lures work fo me on Big Lake.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted