SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Want to fish Houma area (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62496)

redaddiction 12-04-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcinnick (Post 780848)
I have done some charters with Ron Dupont, he is called me to reschedule trips not because there was dangerous weather, but because conditions where poor for fishing... and he was right every time. I took my son out Tuesday and we had had a blast, his favorite parts are going fast on the boat and eating the fish.

I use Elton Rodrigue and Rob Dupont, if they are ever booked when I want to go I am going to try Travis next. I probably won't make it again until late January, but the weather has been so nice, I might sneak a trip in.


Marty Lacoste also runs with all those guys. He's always posting on here.

kcinnick 12-04-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redaddiction (Post 780850)
Marty Lacoste also runs with all those guys. He's always posting on here.

I hear Marty on the radio all the time, haven't been out with him yet. Anyway, the fishing down there is great. We use to do Grand isle all the time, but the island is being over run by Yachts and Yuppies, I am really liking the areas south of Houma, more like what GI area use to feel like.

redaddiction 12-04-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcinnick (Post 780853)
I hear Marty on the radio all the time, haven't been out with him yet. Anyway, the fishing down there is great. We use to do Grand isle all the time, but the island is being over run by Yachts and Yuppies, I am really liking the areas south of Houma, more like what GI area use to feel like.

I've been with him once. He's lots of fun. Likes to cut up and joke. But is serious about catching fish.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted