View Single Post
  #38  
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Now it says high of 57 low of 42.......ugh.......guess ill repack my clothes. LOL!!!! Adam, that should be enough rod for rig fishing. We got that 50 and 30 wide for the chum and trolling fishing......for the anchor, I have a big brake drum I found and a bunch of bungee cords......figure ill just throw that in water when I'm done. Don't wanna have to pull it up! Bruce, thanks for he advise. Like I said the other day, that's on the shopping list bud.....and before you way it, no we ain't gonna die.........were gonna be careful, no worries, like quack said, we ain't in no 30 fters, but we ain't in no flat bottoms either!!!! I know my old tank is ready for what ever we get into............OK, time for bed.......

what you gonna do with those!
Reply With Quote