View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Oh there will be pictures!!!! There's a lingerie show that weekend!!! I may enter quackhead!!!! Hahahaja

Aint happenin. Homie don't play that ****!

Hey guy's I appreiciate all your suggestions, and it shows me you are all concerned with our safety. Thank you. Tim and I have been planning this trip for well over a month now. Your comments are comforting knowing we have others giving us ideas for our safety. Safety is our #1 item to pack for such a trip. We are going out in 2 boats, Tim's boat and mine. We will be within site every minute of the trip, and both have radio's(VHF) in the boats. We both have chart plotters along with extra GPS's. We both have 600' of anchor rope with 20' or more of heavy chain. We will file a fishing/float path with the marina with a expected time of return. Our family will also have this info with the understanding if we do not call by a certain time they are to call the coast guard and give them our coord's.There are several rigs along the way and from my experiances they all monitor VHF 16 and are willing to help within their means. I use to be a medic out there and have helped with situations of such. We are open to suggestions, but some things are just out of our budget, but will be looked hard at to fit our trip. Thanks. If anyone else would like to follow in their boat, come on, we should have a good time and still room for four more at the cabin.