Thread: 4/17/10
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-chaser View Post
nice fish Jeremy, I been getting the itch really bad,just got work stacked up right now,but Im due to make a run. Heard about some trout being caught in the bay this week. Water in weeks bay is pretty right now,and salty to boot. Glad you got on em today.
sweet man.. Do you know where at in the bay or how many!! I'd much rather make that 45 minute drive than the 2 hour one lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opinions_Vary View Post
At V.Bay we have no opportunity to fish the birds alone... you deal with 4-5 boats on one flock... Awesome catch man... I would've done the same thing you did... Plenty of fish to go around and us "weekend warriors" have to get-um when and where we can.
lmao you said that right you'd be lucky to be one of 10 boats trying to fish a pile of birds... frikin ridiculous there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAngler View Post
oh and you may want to weigh them on a third boga, not sure BTA's is correct either
i'm still thinking about mounting them. Think it'd be a nice addition to the house. Depends on how much they charge for a 2 fish mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
that's some real nice trout.... congrats, i agree with ASR they got a few cry babys out there, you told him you was sorry and he still kept on running the mouth you should have done a couple circles around his boat to give him a real reason to complain.
i nearly did just that but didn't want to embarass myself in front of the customer if it was just him or if he wasn't a "guide" i would of!