Cash: 2,346

Quote:
Originally Posted by yak'em-n-stack'em View Post
nice,

man i wish i could fish that much
thanks man. i just go whenever i can.. i've had alot of free mornings lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathauler View Post
Well it was not as productive as yesterday, but just as fun. I met Paul Myers in Sulphur and we headed down to da beach. Like Jedi said alot more wave action, but the water looked better where I was at. Stuck to game plan and climbed on the rocks. Casted for a half hour or so then all the sudden I picked up one here then one there. Caught 4 in the next hr or so all just 13 - 16" trout. Paul caught 2 trout casting on the edge of the rocks. Then it just stopped before it could even get started. I also caught a 26" red.
Jedi when you passed us we didnt catch anything after that. You made a good call. It got muddy and the wave began crashing bringing muddy water around the rocks and area. Ya'll it dont look good till a few days from now I prolly hit da lake tomorrow look for birds or a reef or 2. Shrimp may still be running at weirs, who knows!!!!
nice job guys!.. yeah my bite shut off at 8 or so.. i was bummed. just too much wave action. good luck on the lake tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcast View Post
Hey Jedi it looks like my boat won't be ready this weekend. U wanna hit the beach sat or sun.I have not fished in 2 weeks.need to wet a line bad. Nice catch bro now go to work. Chris is waiting. Hahaha.
sure man, we'll watch the weather close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
I thought it was Burgundy. :o

BTW, Thanks for the trip meathauler, Great Time!

Great job on the fish this morning Jedi Lure Tricks!
thanks! as you know, it was a grind! sounds like yall had a lil action too, well done! i kept watchin my beach expectin yall to roll up but when the fish didnt bite well, i figured it either yall didnt go or were just pounding it out down there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Nice catch,wish I could be out there with this awesome weather.
thanks man. doesn't that slave driver you work for ever let u loose? lol j/k
it's gettin right over here man.. lets get u out on dat lake!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
nice pics and not to bad of a catch either, we went out to prien last saturday and caught our 2 limits of trout by 9:30 and turned loose prolly another 15, i never caught that many in prien before.
thanks country boy, i appreciate the compliment. thats an awesome day yall had! way to go! i been gettin reports for the last 2 weeks that prien and lake charles are infested with reds and specks! sounds like yall got on 'em good!! what were yall throwin,, live or plastics?