View Single Post
  #25  
Old 04-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Shawn Braquet's Avatar
Shawn Braquet Shawn Braquet is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,241
Cash: 4,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
Yes very quiet. I almost bought the Samsung, prob the same ones you are looking at, but the kenmores were on sale. Little bit of advice, make sure you take the shipping bolts out the back of your washer if you buy one. I didn't realize I had to do this (being a man and not looking at directions). I ran it for the first time and it jumped across the floor and smashed into the wall. Luckily i didnt break anything. I was about to return it but called customer service and they told me about my dumb mistake. They hold the drum in place for shipping. Took them out and it runs fine.
I'll have to remember that, was reading the reviews on yours and some complained of it vibrating bad on first wash may be the same thing lol
Reply With Quote