View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
This sounds awesome! Also I had a lil something to share about St. Jude. The other day a lady came by our snow cone stand in Lake Charles and saw the flyer for the tournament. She got all excited and asked if we had a stack of flyers for her to hand out because it wasnt too often that you see a benefit for St. Jude. My wife told her we didnt have any extras and that she could go to the site to get one. It was after this that she mentioned that her child had just recently passed from cancer and that was the reason for her wanting to get involved. So as you can see this tournament is really helping people and I know they appreciate it. I hope we have a great turn out! I wish I had been there to get this lady's information and try and help her out in getting her involved.
thats awesome LCD!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .