View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediumheavyaction6'6 View Post
Thanks Tim, before Jamie got pregnant I questioned my ability to be a good dad. I have a tempur and sometimes a lack of patience. Once that boy hit the table there was never a question that he has my undivided attention for the rest of my life. People told me it was different when you have your own child I just wasn't prepared for the amount of love and devotion I was capable of. I want to thank you all again for taking the time to pray for us and to follow our story like Wyatt is a part of your family. I know we still have a long road but for the first time I feel like there is some light at the end of this extremely dark tunnel.
I think any person with a real grasp on reality has the same thoughts in mind. I know I did because I had zero patience before parenthood...Now, I have a little more. When all of this is over and he's home with you, don't think for a second that he won't remind you of what it's like to have a short fuse! He'll bring the candle to light it sometimes!

This struggle is truly a testament to your courage and devotion and your world will NEVER be the same, that is guaranteed! Good luck brother and we're still praying for you guys! Heck, I now have to update my wife on how Wyatt's doing every day when I get home!