View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
so duck butt.. you telling me that the north dont kill any other species? i went to oklahoma this year and smashed the birds for 3 days with 5 people... killed 3 mallards the whole time.. and biologists were amazed that we killed our bellies everyday.. and as for killing other species, we killed mainly wigeon and pintail, and as for as a mallard being a park duck and easy to kill, when was the last time you killed your limit of straight mallards? what about a grey duck, you cant tell me they dont come in your face to die... and to argue about the number of ducks we kill is just straight ignorant.. we all know that louisiana kills more ducks do to the number of hunters, it is in our heritage and culture.. other states cant say that they have that like us.. bottom line is everybody has different points of view about this but we all have one thing in common, to help us people form louisiana have a better hunting season! so for you to sit and argue about numbers is completely irrelevant...

here is some hunts from one of my buddies in Oklahoma the past few years