View Single Post
  #11  
Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM
CAMP CANARD's Avatar
CAMP CANARD CAMP CANARD is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MAGNOLIA TEXAS
Posts: 596
Cash: 3,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
Got with longcast and he was able to line me up with a new Stick Em rod. I had the chance to play with it at Toledo this weekend and this thing is sweet! I could feel everything, whether its fish or grass or bottom. I also had a chance to check out the new completely redesigned split grips. They feel and look great! Longcast just got a shipment in so get with him to check out some these great rods. Also I believe they keep a stock at the Tackle Box in sulphur. He also has some pink rods for the ladies. Thanks longcast can't wait to stick some trout with it.
Maybe the Easter bunny will bring me one.
Reply With Quote