View Single Post
  #11  
Old 09-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Slidellkid Slidellkid is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kinder, LA
Posts: 1,440
Cash: 1,635
Default

Obama and Al Gore with their global warming and Cap and Trade will ruin this country. I'm not against research and development of new sources of energy, but it certainly should not be at the expense of the massive oil and natural gas resources we have available to us. Funny how Obama and Gore never mention nuclear power much but even the pussified French even get about 80% of their energy from nuclear power.

I heard the other day that the earth has warmed up to it's highest level in 134 years. I'm just wondering - if the earth was actually hotter 134 years ago, why in the hell do the Al Gore's of the world believe that somehow man has caused the earth to warm through the use of fossil fuels? Clearly the earth has cyclical flucuations in tempature that are not caused by man.
Reply With Quote