Quote:
Originally Posted by youu_whoo_whoo
I am a sophmore student at ULL, and i am trying to find a part time job. I am not only looking to see if you know of one , but I am also interested in if anyone has worked part time in college in Lafayette and found a job that is enjoyable. I have worked over the summers for the past 5 years but I would like to get a job during the year. I have done scanning papers and stuffing envelopes for one summer and the other four have been a helper to finished carpenters. This being said, I am not afraid to work hard, and I would apreciate any leads or information that anyone can offer.
If this is not an apropriate topic then the mods can delete it.
Thanks,
-Tyler
|
Props for the drive man. Need more people like you at UL. I wish I could help, but I can give you a little advice. Find a job in your field of study. It'll be nice to have that experience when you graduate. Take it from me. Welding had nothing to do with Finance. Had to go back for a 2nd degree and get an internship just to get a job! Its my last semester (after 8 yrs) so I'll be around campus this semester. Hit me up and we can catch a beer or 2.
Good luck.