View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,044

My dog sleeps inside every night since we have had what I call an "outbreak" of heart worms this year so if u win something I do too. We worked a 2 year old today and three year old both had issues with steadiness at the line. Granted we were pushing there buttons with guns and calls but they are old enough and hunted together enough to know better. Both of them got corrected harsh, mine more so then the other. With Raymond saying he will never be finished. I've always wanted the full potential out of everything even if it was a horse I was roping on or a dog I was working. I want people to say when they hunt with to say damn those dogs are good. My dog is affected with EIC but he still hunts and does it pretty decent but I know that's as far as he will go. I would never put him in a position at 6 months of hunting with another dog or not being able to pay full attention to him. Get a program and stick with it. I'm sure Raymond would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. To further that, I met him by this site, he took Shaq and I hunting and from there he has helped us tremoundsly to get him where he is at today. Will he pick up a 300 yard mark, yes. Will he run a 300 yard blind, yes. Is he machine day and day out, no. That's my 2 cents take it for what is with to you.