View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Adam and Eve...Not Adam and Steve
Lol.... You follow every guide line in the bible? Because that's what it is a guideline. When that book was written sex, moral choice, and sin was the only thing to worry about. And repenting for sins deemed forgiveness.

Now you have foreign policy, Radicalized individuals foreign and American, corrupt government, war, 9/11, taxes higher than giraffe p***y, debt rising as we Establish a point on this matter etc... To worry about and complain about now.. so I ask you.... Dont you think The way you treat a human being may (have) alter(ed) the way the person that wrote that book would respond(ed) to you as a person back then or in present time? We have to many other bad/odd practices to worry about, practice, and preach than the feeling of betrayal to the human race because of gays.

Honestly I see more older(mid 30s-mid 40s)generation doing the profiling these days(not on this site) and I think it's because when they were kids the racial profiling and stereotypical behavior was at an altime high so in return if their parents hated on color or a choice of status you were taught to do the same. Some were able to adapt to and follow their own guidance when they became adults some stuck to the old school(i hate thee, if you ain't made like me) which... Hey I can't knock you for that... UR lifestyle and way of thinking is the way it is for a reason,because YOU believe in that way. That's all that matters in the end....That being said I think no one should cast a shadow on another for what they believe weather it be sex or religion... etc...Dont mean what they believe is right or wrong, sin or not... just a belief....In my opinion