View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,071

last year was my 5 year old grandsons first duck season so we let him kill his first teal on the water.well my 18 year old son keep shooting them before they could land and not giving grandson a shot so he says paw paw can i shot at them in air i said sure.five min later a big group comes in low and on his side i wisper pic a bird and shot not telling son they were coming.grandson pulls up 410 and shoot he knocks one down no one eles shot so i knew it was his bird.im so excited i turn around to see tears in his eyes he didnt sholder gun good and when it kicked it hit him in eye but when i told him he killed one he was so excited he tells my son thats how you suppose to kill ducks one shot one duck.everyone is laffing he tells me from now on he will shoot them out the air we dont half to let them land.that is a day i will never forget.later that season i let him shoot at a group of pintails by himself and he kills a nice bull so he has first teal being mounted first flying teal he killed being mounted and pintail.i have first one and pintail going on dead mount and each kind he kills will be added to stringer.and he wont let my son forget he can shot them out the air i created a monster.lol