View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

I went to all 3 local shops a couple months ago looking to buy a new bow.

First shop on Common St.......man there was ok, but not real helpful in explaining information about bows. Kind of like....here it is, and no sale pitch. I would have liked him to tell me more about the bows. He only showed me one bow in the type I was looking for.

Second shop......on Prien Lake rd.......man was busy so it took a little while to wait on me. He only had one bow that was close to what I was looking for. Shot the bow a few times after he lowered the draw weight. It felt fairly good when shooting.

Third shop in Sulphur.......near Walmart......again man was busy (?) and took a while to wait on me. He showed me one bow and I shot it a few times. I did not find the bow to have a smooth draw like the bow at the second shop.

A week later.....after doing some research on bows, I went back to the second shop to ask if he had a different bow in stock that I liked what I had read about. Said no, but he has some on order that should be in any day. Finally after a month and stopping by his shop a couple of time, this other bow came in, I liked it and I bought it.

He installed the sights, rest and tuned the bow ect. while I watched. I then shot the bow a few times to set the peep sight close to where it should be.