View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-16-2013, 08:36 AM
all star rod's Avatar
all star rod all star rod is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In BRUH's HEAD
Posts: 20,577
Cash: 17,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
I have a F150 Ecoboost that is a year old this week with 39K miles. I love the ride, the room, and the truck overall is good - no issues. I however, hate the fuel economy. I am averaging 15.8, and with that I should have gotten the bigger engine.

I really did not get it for the fuel economy since my company pays for 95% of my fuel. They were giving pretty good rebates on the 2013 since the year is about over. Also, I really did not believe all the hype they were telling about the fuel economy. However, it is a smooth riding truck.

My last 3 trucks have been Chevys and they have been very good trucks but I just wanted to try something different (Ford).

If not pulling anything and going 70-75 on highway what is fuel economy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131016_075129.jpg (57.0 KB, 521 views)
Reply With Quote