View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:24 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
really? since I created this thread asking for any advice and happily received both of the suggestions offered here, one of which I was already on a waiting list with.

just because I want to get the most opinions I can does not mean I don't value and accept your suggestions. its not dissatisfaction, its a desire to get more feedback and advice.

do you go buy a car from the first dealer someone tells you about or do you ask to see what other choices you have so you can make a choice between options?

I don't understand why you feel it is somehow wrong or your opinions are somehow not appreciated just because I continue to ask if there are any more recommendations on something.

do I overthink things sometimes? I'm sure I do, nobody is perfect in this world but since when is asking for more advice a bad thing?

I am shocked at such an attitude that you wouldn't feel you should share advice or label me as someone not worth helping because someone dares to not jump on the first suggestion offered to them or change to share the same opinion as you.

that's more in line with the attitudes at LAS and not a friendly website like this one. or so I thought
Sir, I don't mind giving my opinion. But check out your thread you started on trolling motor battery sizes, I was the first to answer your thread with my opinion. One other person gave his opinion, then you leave the thread never to say anything else about it. That's just not right in my opinion.