View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by specknation View Post
Sir, I don't mind giving my opinion. But check out your thread you started on trolling motor battery sizes, I was the first to answer your thread with my opinion. One other person gave his opinion, then you leave the thread never to say anything else about it. That's just not right in my opinion.
you are correct, I failed to thank you guys and I am sorry for that. you answered my question and gave me the info I needed so I felt no need to ask anything else but I am embarrassed I failed to thank you guys for helping me. it truly was an unintentional oversight and I will fix that now even though its a bit after the fact.

I have to admit normally when I see people who fail to come back to a thread and report if advice helped solve the issue I say to myself it was rude of them not to give and closure to the conversation.

if I ever did that I am sorry. I just have about a hundred things going on all at once lately and I feel like im going in circles trying to finish things

I usually don't fail to thank people for advice and im not sure why I didn't thank you there except to say I must have been side tracked by other things going on at the time.

looking back I had failed to finish the threads with thanks in about 6 threads but I also pre-thanked those threads at the beginning in my first post which I often do just in case I forget to thank people later.

but I don't see failing to say thanks at the end as a "dissatisfaction with all feedback and advice people give" but simple an impolite oversight which is totally different IMO

anyway I thank you for pointing out my oversight because I don't like to be one of those people who don't thank others for advice or help.

Last edited by keakar; 03-17-2014 at 11:01 AM.