View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
you are correct, I failed to thank you guys and I am sorry for that. you answered my question and gave me the info I needed so I felt no need to ask anything else but I am embarrassed I failed to thank you guys for helping me. it truly was an unintentional oversight and I will fix that now even though its a bit after the fact.

I have to admit normally when I see people who fail to come back to a thread and report if advice helped solve the issue I say to myself it was rude of them not to give and closure to the conversation.

if I ever did that I am sorry. I just have about a hundred things going on all at once lately and I feel like im going in circles trying to finish things

I usually don't fail to thank people for advice and im not sure why I didn't thank you there except to say I must have been side tracked by other things going on at the time.

looking back I had failed to finish the threads with thanks in about 6 threads but I also pre-thanked those threads at the beginning in my first post which I often do just in case I forget to thank people later.

but I don't see failing to say thanks at the end as a "dissatisfaction with all feedback and advice people give" but simple an impolite oversight which is totally different IMO

anyway I thank you for pointing out my oversight because I don't like to be one of those people who don't thank others for advice or help.
No Worries Keakar