View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Flounder

Cash: 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit View Post
Not trying to be rude just offering a little constructive criticism. To me it sounds like you are trying to blow a cutdown with the same cadence and air pressure of a conventional call. These calls are meant to be blown wide open under a heavy canopy where it is difficult for ducks to see your decoy spread. The times I've hunted public land in arkansas, if you didn't have two are three guys running the hell out of a cutdown you were not gonna break the ducks in your hole vs. the next group set up usually less than a hundred yards from you. I agree with quack head in saying that they do not fair well in a marsh environment due ducks being able to pin point you when you are calling loud out in an open setting.
I hear ya and I know I blow them different than what they were intended but they work where I hunt the way I blow em and am still learning the bark.im still play in with my air presentation.if they didn't work like I blow em I wouldn't use em.something around here they havnt heard and I was looking for something different and I found it with the cutdowns.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk