View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 08:30 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I've posted maps with our favorite spots at the Cameron Jetties and near Grand Isle. I've also described in detail how we fish Belle Pass. If someone else is in a favorite spot, we'll set up 50-100 yards away or go to a different spot. No big deal, no whining, everyone out there has been cool about it, even sharing bait and tips on occasion.

I took the same approach to trout fishing in Colorado, explaining in great detail on fishing forums how and where we caught lots of trout. Yes, sometimes on busy weekends, the boats got a bit crowded, but we worked it out and everyone caught fish and had a great time.

The contest in fishing is with the other fish, not with the other anglers. If someone is in your favorite spot, be glad for them, move along, and go find some fish. It's public water in Louisiana. If you can't find the fish, the problem is with you, not with the dude sitting in your favorite spot.
Agree 100%.....however some people think they own the water and the fish that swim in it....