View Single Post
  #31  
Old 01-25-2015, 09:06 PM
marty f marty f is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: .
Posts: 1,207
Cash: 1,834
Default

soooo There I was last night at 630p at the quick care with my son (he ended up having the flu) Im all signed in, theres an elderly couple in already there, and thats all. The elderly couple gets called back, so its just us waiting.

In bust some extremely loud *** kids yelling and screaming like they were raising in the jungle........... So while the LARGE female democrap is still filling out her welfare paper work, they call her and her offspring to come back, all along Im thinking here I am paying for my sons visit, as well this sorry ***'s doctors visit and they call her back while I have been waiting 20 mins with my sick son.

I piped up and said "HEY! excuse me but we have been sitting here waiting to see the Dr for 20 mins, this person just walks in, isn't even finished with her paper work and gets called before us, whats up with that? whos in charge here I want to talk to them!"

The nurse closes the door, and comes back in less then a minute and calls us back..................

Its coming, and not soon enough!!
Reply With Quote