View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
My true thoughts?

I can't say that he was probably doing something he shouldn't have because I have ZERO knowledge on why he was approached by police or the reason he fled.

But to flee from law enforcement is the only other cardinal sin other than shooting at them.

What if the cop was unable to capture Wallace and Wallace went on to run through peoples homes, steal vehicles to flee, or harm innocent victims enroute to freedom? What if Wallace would have turned a corner and hid to ambush the officer with a gun or knife?

A Jeanerette officer lost control of his vehicle yesterday and was killed bc he pursued a fleeing suspect rather than terminate the problem at the beginning. I doubt his wife and children are glad he made that decision.

Bottom Line. #1 Don't do anything that will attract law enforcement #2 if you are approached by them don't flee or shoot at them, at that point you are asking for it.

Do I think that just because someone flees from the police it automatically gives the police the right to shoot them. Yes, it is law enforcements priority to protect society, at the point of flight you are immediately/gravely endangering others around you.

Point dead on!!! It's real simple

Don't run just obey the officer and live

Hell worst case the suspect will get a free lawyer and spend some jail time but let's place facts

The Suspect ; keyword here is "he Choose" to run

One thing is for sure

He won't do it again