Thread: Jeb Bush
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
^ Bingo. He's been a democrat longer than anything else.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
Please don't tell me you have faith in "Wikipedia"

MAN the interwebs can find you any thing, true, not true, Hal-la-ba-lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post

Trump is an admitted democrat
Up until the Carter/Regan Election through out the times Democrat and Republican parties have evolved back and fourth conservative/liberal. My Father/Grand Father were both Dems, but were both very Conservative, I was raised VERY conservative, I am a conservative, but NOT a Democrat

Parties Agendas changed (until about 40yrs ago) Peoples out looks change.

Now this Ted Cruise thing, to me its pretty simple, was he born on American soil? NO

Now with that said children born in foreign countries to members of the armed services are. They were sent there by the government of the United States. More then likely born in a military base, which is an extension of the United States sovereign soil.

Just because your mum is a citizen of the US but living abroad on her own free will, does not entitle you to the title of "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN". If an American (lets say a world reporter) goes, to N Korea, China, Russia, Syria, Iran and fathers a child in each of these counties, could we then (in the reasoning of Ted Cruz) have a president from N Korea, China, Russia, Syria or Iran that kept his corresponding citizenship up until he decides to run for POTUS ?

Something to think about

Last edited by marty f; 02-19-2016 at 10:22 AM.