View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:55 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljlolnl View Post
Military vet here, i honestly give a **** less about what these crooked cowardly politicians (both sides of the isle) or these pampered, spoiled, uneducated athletes think or do.. we are talking about millionaires in DC and millionaires in the stadiums.. i am at the point in my life where i know that i will never be a millionaire and to be frank.. dont really care to be.. i am comfortable. At the end of the day, people should realize that regardless of where these politicians and athletes stand, they have much more in common with eachother than they do with those of us who put them in the positions that they are in, the common american men and women who cast votes and tune in to these games are their lifeblood. Without us, they are nothing. I respect everyones opinion and stance as we are all entitled to express our thoughts and feelings so here is mine..in my past i have been to combat zones in foreign countries longing the opportunity to be at home or sitting in the dome or at tiger stadium cheering my teams on and will continue to do so...it is entertainment...a few butthurt politicians and players will not waiver how i feel. I served for everyone to have the opportunity to express themselves how they see fit no matter how outlandish, or childish some may view it. In the end, that is what makes our country so great and what seperates us from every other country in the world.
I respect this, and I respect you. Thank you for your service, your honest words, and reasonable thinking. Too few people understand those last 2 lines you wrote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk