View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
If you have a clearer understanding, you're welcome to provide it. Evidence to back your opinion helps. It may be required.
9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28: 9 - 10
Hmmm. Line upon line. Precept upon precept.
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 Thessalonians 5: 21
Enough said.

You just quoted two different books!! So pick a book and read and understand it for yourself not what someone tells you to believe!!! You do know that was 8 books wrote into one?? And it's been reworked a ton of times over the centery's to fit"peoples needs" that's way people took the long boat ride from Europe to come to the new world!!
I pry every night nothing ever bad happens to mine, or any of my salty Cajun family, that anyone ever has to protect there self. But taking random quotes out of a book to fit your agenda don't work for me! And yes I said two pages either way maybe you need to read ten pages before and after your quote!!
Bty what happened to the ten comments?? If you believe in them then there's no worry about somone walking in your church shooting or your wife ever cheating on you!!!