SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890
Default Interesting turn around at Gary's Landing

Well most people on here knows how the Gary's have treated people like they were nothing for years and years. They have raised hell at their customers at the dock and banned people from the dock for years and have evicted people from their camps at the campground just because they could.
Well I always said that God doesn't come down to even things out but he has his own way of doing things and it looks like after many years of being able to hide out at their dead end road, God has made an appearance and the Garys doesn't like the out come.
The real land owners of the campground has gave them notice that they have to move out of the big house. The big house is not theirs and was only part of the lease of the campground. They will have to live in their office and could possibly loose the camp ground because the real owners want to sell it and the right buyers might not put up with the Garys..
Before some of you start posting stuff about the Garys owning all the stuff out there, here is the truth. The Garys only own the acre where the office and the dock is located and most of it is washed out into the water. Of course all the junk that you see around the place is for the Garys.
And yes I am excited to hear about this.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

That nazi woman used to stand at that door daring people to pick up their boat without paying. I used to pull the boat out while my buddy was in the boat. She would run me down like I was gonna drive off with him in the boat without paying. Even accused me of not paying one time right after I payed.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,569

lol...all things must come to an end.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 05-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Redfish

Cash: 749

Man the way I see it is this...everyone complains about all the topwaters and potlickers and people who dont know the courteous way of hunting and fishing...

Now think that she deals with these fools on a daily basis, year round!!!

I agree she can be a little rude sometimes, but have you ever went inside or just tried to have a conversation with her? She actually can be very nice.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,732

Where is Garys???
Old 05-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDM View Post
Where is Garys???
east side of laccasine
Old 05-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Flounder

Cash: 742

Is that the one just past the peel off that goes into the refuge headquarters?
Old 05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 975

Used their launch often in the past, never had any issues with either. Often got tips and held short conversations with mr. Gary.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

I use the landing every summer and fall and have never had a problem with either of them. I have gone inside quite a few times and had conversations with them. Always were very nice to me.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbus73 View Post
Is that the one just past the peel off that goes into the refuge headquarters?
Yes.

and.....if you parked and left too big of space next to a vehicle, she would make you move over closer so there would be more room park trailers.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Yes.

and.....if you parked and left too big of space next to a vehicle, she would make you move over closer so there would be more room park trailers.

Sounds good, beats deling with some of idiots at the free launches with no attendants
Old 05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,749

I have had problems with her before in the past but, the last time a few of us went not a word was said...probably the smoothest ive ever launched there. But im with the op...God dont whip with no stick!!

Sent From an Apple Tree.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

People are like 1000 years old...damn cut them some slack ....its not like they have not paid there dues in life
Old 05-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
People are like 1000 years old...damn cut them some slack ....its not like they have not paid there dues in life
Dude you need to do your homework. You can talk to some of the younger people who used to ride his bus and they will tell you that he was always like that and when they had the fish market she was like she is now. Age has nothing to do with them.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Guy I know walked in the back one day to pay his launch and the old man was sitting at the table eating. He put the money on the table and ol dude never looked at him.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Shorty is about 4ft 2......You expect him to be a happy guy..........
Old 05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,440

They have not lost the lease. They have it for 3 more years before the contract expires. They have like 30 something people tat own the land. It's just 4 people that do nt want to renew their lease. But the contract is for 3 more years.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Flounder

Cash: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by papap View Post
They have not lost the lease. They have it for 3 more years before the contract expires. They have like 30 something people tat own the land. It's just 4 people that do nt want to renew their lease. But the contract is for 3 more years.
Don't think so. They don't have a contract, it is year to year. Also why are they fixing up their office to move in it?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,440

I talk to them just a couple of weeks ago and that is what they told me. I had heard the same thing you said. She want to show me the contract. I guess we ill see. LOL
Old 05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Redfish

Cash: 723

before yall posting things yall need to get the whole story they still have the contract for three more years i know because my grandparents an them are best friends an they have a business to run just like anybody else an if people wouldnt try to drive off without paying as much as they do she wouldnt be like that an if people would go inside an sit there for 5 mins an talk to them yall would see they are really nice people just make an efford to go pay before u pick the boat up an u will never have a problem i have been docking out of there all my life an never once had a problem so before u start talking about people why dont u get to know them first.