![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well after yesterday's unsuccessful trip to V Bay with pretty good conditions, I decided it was time to switch gears and head over to bass fishing. Bite wasn't crazy but my dad and I were able to get on a few schools and get them going fairly quickly this morning. Only ended up catching 9 and missing a few other bites, but that was better than yesterday's catch of 3 trout and 3 reds between two boats.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387061530.625926.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387061542.627344.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387061552.109730.jpg |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You the man bruh. Nice catch!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Right on !!!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice trip what's the bayou your in?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice work bro
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I recognize the area now! I deer hunt that bayou in January!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
