SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 01-16-2014, 06:47 PM
Redfish

Cash: 7,058
Default The Drama Continues

Textbook operation today with the reds being the first target. With the water temp below 50 degrees this morning I abandoned the idea of catching trout, but it would become lagniappe if possible. It was tough navigating the upper Sister Lake marsh with water levels way below normal, throwing baitfish and clamshells in my wake. Like clockwork the feeding reds balled up along a drain where I knew they would be. First cast produced a perfect tournament-sized 26 incher. Nevertheless, the ice-napping ensued. The depths once again breathed fire and gold with the crew putting on a clinic for the camera catching 50 plus redfish within a matter of minutes. When the smoke cleared and the cooler topped off to the rim, 25 beasts lay between the walls of the K2. It was hard to leave biting fish but with the fire in the sky heating up the crystal cold water of bayou Saveur, I had an itch for speckled trout teeth on my lures. 2 immediately hit the deck and bounced into the ice. Hours later, our efforts yielded not another bite. Happy with the take for the day, the crew made the call for the barn. Stay tuned for another episode of Impulse Fishing! Capt. Rob 225-776-9820ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389916002.724831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,322

Awesome!!!