SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Flounder

Cash: 704
Default Hey NAACP, Nobody Asked For your Generate Racist lies against

I generally do not get involved in these types of discussions, however I thought it was worth posting. As an African American, I really relate to what this guy is saying. Groups like these are very outdated and really do not serve a purpose in the greater part of society. My brother has been preaching this for years and now I really see what he is talking about. The majority of people in the African American community also feel this way and do not subscribe to people who are trying to divide us from society. We want to live in a mainstream society. And that is what the greatest Black conservative, Martin Luther King, Jr, would have wanted.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 603
Cheers

Thanks for posting!
Old 12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 942

If I may add two brilliant black conservatives/authors/role models: Dr. Thomas Sowell and Dr. Walter E. Williams.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

I've always said that JJ and AS and his minions do nothing but hurt the equal rights movement. They're supposed to be against racism yet they bring hate to everything they get hold of and they always do their best to make it a white/black thing and turn people against each other

They couldn't care less about anyone regardless of color ... all they care about is themselves. Funny how everytime something like this comes up they are all over it and they are all you see, then after a while when theyve sucked all the publicity and money out of it the are gone ... it's all about the money
Old 12-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Great Post.

Unfortunately so many groups continue the spread of hate, and it's accepted by so many as being the truth.

Whereas the real "Truth" is that most people have no problem's with someone else having a different opinion than they do.

Last edited by AceArcher; 12-21-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,468

I've watched a few of that guys videos. Good man with great thoughts
Old 12-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickLafayette View Post
If I may add two brilliant black conservatives/authors/role models: Dr. Thomas Sowell and Dr. Walter E. Williams.
Thomas Sowell is a brilliant man. Dr. Ben Carson is also a brilliant conservative. My wife showed me this video a few days ago. Its people like this that make the race whores shake in their boots. AS and JJ are nothing more than a bunch of race pimps getting rich off of their teams of race whores. They are getting rich by making racial divides and unfortunatly their followers are to blind to realize they are nothing more than whores doing what their pimp tells them to do.