![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum? |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man oh man, there is nothing better than eating something that you have harvested! Here are a few pics from last night and tonight. First are the two reds that Eman and I caught. Dem things on the half shell are unreal!!! Then, is tonight's meal! Fried Speckled Trout with a few frog legs that I caught earlier in the year to boot! Good eatin' the last couple of days!
securedownload[1].jpg securedownload[2].jpg securedownload[2] (2).jpg |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks delicious....especially those redfish...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
lookin good
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn, I'm starving!!!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beautiful!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Medheavy?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn I want fried fish!!!!!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
