![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't watch the PBR much obviously, but I tuned in last night. When did the brazilians take over Bullriding? Not hating just wondering... The top four were all Brazilian.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, since the arrival of Adreano Morias(sp?), they have come in full force. Gotta hand it to em, they can sure ride!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
this right...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was actually hoping you knew where I could find the beer. Its my favorite and I have a hard time finding it.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
