![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in the process of getting quotes for boat insurance. I have looked at progressive and geico so far. Progressive quoted me 662 for 12 months and Geico quoted me 269 of the same period. All deductibales and coverages are the same. I have never have always used progressive for my insurance but think I have been getting screwed. Has anyone ever delt with geico?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Boat US is the way to go
Try getting a quote through them |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kade, I hope you got a commercial policy.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Declared value or actual cash value? Liability limits?
Gieco is a Berkshire Hathaway unit owned by Warren Buffett and Progressive is owned by another Obammer supporter. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have progressive and im only paying about $350 a year.
Last edited by bjhooper82; 02-14-2012 at 06:13 PM. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have progressive and its $310 a year for 60k coverage on everything
Kade you will need to have a commercial coverage like BD said |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pretty sure he already does.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
At least that is what he told me the other day
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
My commercial insurance runs anywhere from $1000 to $1300 a year. That's a $500,000 policy. I'm changing to charter lakes this year. They seem to explain their policies in depth and help you understand what you are "insuring."
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
All good playa but only went with a 300,000 policy but it's a guide policy so I was told
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kade, Charter Lakes is who I used. I would check with them.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Brady. Couldn't remember the name
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
500,000 charter ins w boat USA is 640 a yr
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Geico is crap in the auto aspect! Progressive, again in the auto world, isn't much better. Just a collision center owner's .02.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
So are their auto repairs...for the most part.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
728 with boat US
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
They aren't the company only paper pushers, tell me who's paper the policy is written on? Usually the difference in price is their commission. Let's see what I can get it for Brady?
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
