![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Made our first jugging trip on the intracoastol yesterday. We started around 9ish. Threw out about 55+- jugs baited with buffalo, mullet and hearts. We did better it seemed on the mullet. Nothing out standing but a fun trip. We ended up with 8 fish, a snake,a crab and a 50lb boy. The biggest fish was a 7.5lb blue , 5lber a couple that was little over a lb and the rest in the 2-3lb range. I think my son will now listen when daddy tells him to stay clear of him throwing the lines out. A 5/0 circle hook thru the top part of the ear hurts. I'll give him this, he was calm and collective through the whole thing. His sister was another story. I felt so bad for my little man and had time going to sleep last thinking about how it could've turned.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335721997.334552.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1335722021.706219.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice catch !!!! thats a nasty looking snake tho..
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice. You try out the bayou?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope. The open water you had to pass thru to get to the bayou was so rough. We really wanted to try the bayou. Hopefully next the wind won't be bad and we can split em up and bring more gas. We almost went through 12 gallons. Thanks for your help on giving us info.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dang man. I use almost 12 gallons and but I do more idling than anything. A south wind makes the north end of mud lake look like the gulf
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me and snakes don't get along and that was a rude awakening finding that on the end of your line.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would have to change pants after pulling up that snake...what kind of snake is that
sammich |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
snaggle tooth rattle mocassain
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, at least we didnt need to launch a SAR mission for you...
Looks like you guys had a good time... "12 gallons of gas" Hydro |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pink Bote burns more ?
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I THINK that is a water mocassin. Look at the head, triangle shaped.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I woulda burnt twice that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
With my "big tournament" coming up in a couple of weeks, I figured it would be best that I top off my boat yesterday since there were a couple of trips on the tank ...
After adding a 1/2 oz of ringfree and some stabil, I put a whopping 1.8 gallons in the tank Just thought I would throw that in Hydro |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you had it and if it would run
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
