![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Went to Henderson this morning hoping to find some bream. I got on the water about 8. The morning was really slow. I only had one in the boat until 930. I luck up finding a few stack in one place. It was a mixture of bream and chick a pin. I was using worms, hook depth 1' to 2'. I would catch one good one then a lot of small ones. It would repeat again. 1 or 2 big fish then a few little ones.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the report!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice catch, they should start stacking up real soon.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
What part were you fishing??
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Went back today with my pawpaw. We caught 13 total. The size was the same as from yesterday. Just a little slower on catching the bigger ones. Went ride around looking at other areas since there is so much water. I have never seen the water so clear and you can see all the grass. It was pretty cool.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
