![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I watched some of the 1977 C.C Lockwood film "Atchafalaya". And they have a song playing while they're eating crawfish. It goes " crawfish crawfish hot from the pot. (Somebody) and (somebody) gonna eat quite alot. Catfish frog legs plenty good to eat. Atchafalaya crawfish is a louisiana treat. Hey crawfish crawfish got'em by the tail....
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have meet CC Lockwood several times at his exhibits he is a really nice guy. If you go to his website and email him I'm sure he would respond.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was a well done program, catchy little tune.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Crawfish, crawfish
Boil 'em red Pinch the tail and suck the head |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
