SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 03-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Bender View Post
Ok, so I came to the so called premier place to catch fish. I have heard legendary stories about the place but was some what miffed at my findings.



I guess my question is............... what makes Big Lake so Great?


Thanks to Ray for giving me the grand tour of the lake.

I did not see everthing but got a good overview of the lake.

But, I just can't place me finger on what is so special that makes it great for fishing. Actually, some of the things I saw would contradict what you would think is needed for a great fishery


Now, don't go getting all bent out of shape, I am not knocking Big Lake. I liked what I saw, and would like to fish there more shoot may put in on my retirement list.
This post is just to explore the features that make it so great a place for fishing.
ship channel
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map