![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Had a teacher asked the class what our career plans were. Well I said to be a guide, well she was quite shocked. Asked why that was, and why not something else.
Told her, it's not just because I like to fish, it not just because I like to be on the water, but it's because I want to be able to take a family out and see the looks on the kids faces when hooked up to a Bull Red. Well, today was that day. Took SpeckDaddy and Tristan out in my neck of the woods for some speck and red action, despite the wind. Tristan Was on a roll today son! Let's just say he had a great time fighting those bull reds! |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
