SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,855

All jokes aside and this aint nooil field story. Don't worry about bring tackle to catch the red's . Their hundred's of them belly up inside between lambert and grand it is sickeningto see the waste. Reported to local State WF office and was informed that was the Biologist dept. So What the hell Add enough onion's and it will ........Just taste like onions Right. Anyway the crab's ought to be full. There are still red's swimming on there own . Most of the one's I caught yesterday had algae on different area's of the fish.I treated all them just like 40 lb drum caught in the summer full of worm's ; they didn't get in the boat; boga every fish.Got were I started getting sick from the stinch smell. Please don't let this reply deter your plan's everybody ought see th affects of what the weir's can affect to a fishery when below freezing water temps and major extreme low tide's can do to shallow lake's and when water receeds the fish run deeper water in the lakes and before you know it large schools of red's are flouncing in the mud to there certain death.