SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 03-06-2011, 04:51 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
So if I carry 10$ in my wallet is that all I have.... Ur a tard. For real man. Y does everything revolve around possession and consumption for u.
I ain't got a damn thing to prove to u. If the o ly thing I did was fish and screw with people from behind the puter I guess I would own 3k n rods so that I had some sence of importance. And so that I can seem like a big shot. Ur about to step into an area u are unfamiliar with. So watch Ur step and bring some supplies..... This may get ugly.
Just bring them skeletons.....we can bury them by the weirs!!!! When you coming???? And I'm not saying you have to have 100 rods...I'm saying don't raise a rod up and praise it if you only own one or two of them......
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map