![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
got her fully broke in
at 3900 rpm she runs 40 cruises great at 3500 rpm top speed so far is 54 but only turning 5200 rpm running a 22pitch 4 blade prop I dont need the speed so I concerned about running fast Took her across the marsh in about 8 inches of water and was able to stop , raise the jackplate all the way up and get up in about 10-11" I'm sure the cat aint for everyone and there are some drawbacks (as with every boat) but so far I am enjoying it The back end does walk a lil and dont turn as sharp as a v hull but it does have incredible deck space 8' 10" beam 7 1/2' front deck Gots plenty of fishing room I keep it at Spicers feel free to take a look just be nice to it |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
