SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs)

The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) Discuss everything related to tackle here, including making your own

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 08-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
Damn Salty those look awesome!! Were do you get all your materials? Does the clear coat hold up well?
I've been using Helmsman Spar Urethane and have never had any problems. I spray a couple coats after painting so I can do the detail without screwin' up what I've already done. Then I dip the baits 2 or 3 times and let 'em drip. Hook rash is gonna happen with any clear coat. I like the Helmsman 'cause it's just thin enough to dip, so, I don't have to spray it 99 times.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map