SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 09-16-2011, 02:31 PM
iron man's Avatar
iron man iron man is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales, La
Posts: 1,788
Cash: 2,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
After your 3 am post and this one, I would let everyone believe that you were drunk then and really hung over/still drunk now!It would have made more "cents!"
Lol.

I got home at 0330 and figured I'd check the site. I did get my azz whipped in pool last by a girl wearing my cowboy hat...TWICE! I had to listen to, "I'm such an idiot" from 3 drunk girls crying in the backseat for about 45 minutes...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map