SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,226
Default Clean Up

We have been lettings more things go lately than we have in the past. Several members have complained about threads being taken over, attacks on members, language, and unwanted comments in fishing reports.

Going forward you will see give more infractions than we have in the past to help clean up what has taken place over the last several weeks.
Remember if you want to argue or stir the pot that is perfectly acceptable in the premium area but not in the open forums.

As a side note, I realize things can get heated very quickly. I myself was involved in a heated argument yesterday in the sports bar and I said things and went in a direction that I will never go again. I am not perfect and neither are the moderators but we have to do a better job of monitoring and enforcing the rules.

On a positive note, this site is adding around 250 members per month which is an outstanding average. Part of our growing pain involves new members and new opinions. We as legacy members need to do a better job of setting a good example for our new members.

Thanks everyone.